Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Funeral

My Funeral....
I want to bury myself in deep, dark coffin of death...
All lifeless, motionless far from all the stress...
No one can catch my soul,
Standing on the door of "HAYAAT"...
Travelling the dry desert to see the dew of grave land...
I laid in my wedding gown,
All dressed up with fragrance and flower,
like a pure virgin bride, to celebrate my last farewell...
All shed sparkling tears on my grave,
But you arrived with a red Gulmohar in your hand...
A line of fade smile was travelling from your eye to lips...
I was waving my hand from the door of posthumonous...
But you were staring my cold, lifeless coffin...
Now its time of unwanted separation,
From life to life, love to love,
And you will find no one in your house of fire...
You light a candle in front of my colorless portrait...
To give me new life in your heart...
The scar of wedding ring on your finger,
Not going to stay any longer...
You blamed me to leave you alone forever,
But before leaving, I gave you a new world of inspiration...
Where I will always be alive,
Will sit on that black couch with handful desire...
Now you can see me, sweet heart...
Through the gleams of soulful fire...
By: kirti Raj......

No comments:

Post a Comment